Thursday, April 10, 2008

Vote for Larry!

funny pictures
moar funny pictures


Okay, this has nothing to do with cooking or politics, just humor and soda pop.

Larry (the cat) has entered himself in the i can has cheezburger Jones Soda contest.

Please, oh please, vote here when you can. He has a super big ego (at 13) and feels that he is the true front runner in the contest. I am not sure when he was able to get ahold of the camera, government form and take this picture, not to mention getting it downloaded to the site. But I have to say, he is quite the photogenic feline.

Hmm, maybe that's what all the noise downstairs at night is all about?

I hate to think of all the mewing and yowling that will go on if he does not win. So vote to keep him happy.

Thank you for understanding.



2 comments:

Corinne M said...

I love that website! The pictures are too funny! I didn't realize how popular it was until I started talking about it with someone and it turns out just about everyone I know has been to the site at least once :) I will vote!! I love the picture!

Brittany said...

I just voted for Larry. He's way to adorable to be ignored